
Why I am glad to be in Hong Kong at least for now:
Quantum of Solace opens a week earlier here than in the US of A.
Suck it, bitches!!
------
Why I am looking forward to Quantum of Solace:
Suck it, Nicolas Cage!
(*actually, your body is okay too.)
Also, Olga Kurylenko is HOT.
But it occurred to me that she looked vaguely familiar. Doesn't Olga Kurylenko look like Mila Kunis look like Adriana Lima?



I had to select all bathing suit pics for this, naturally.
But I also found in my googling that I am not the only person who has picked up on at least 2 out of 3 bearing remarkable similarity. In fact, some other fan bloggers made this montage:

(source: http://teamsugar.com/group/124906/polls/167778)
We will probably need to put together a hot picture investigative committee to truly get to the heart of the matter. And we have to make sure that the evidence includes as many lingerie/swimsuit shots as possible.
1 comment:
probably can't make it. i don't have another day off until christmas. :(
unrelated, n. cage looks like a neanderthal.
Post a Comment